Sunday 13 March 2016

my little jolly dolly sister

                                 My Little Jolly dolly Sister ;)



My little sister's name is Habiba. She is fun, sweet and caring.But sometimes she gets                                         a little annoying.I have 3 sisters, 2 that are older then me and one that is small. My favorite one is my second biggest sister but I am writing about my little one. She is in senior kindergarten and like me and my other sister she loves chocolate. She is very crazy at times but she is sweet as honey. We both love sports, art, music and we both love to dance! She loves me and I love her, but we both hate each other at times(a lot)! I drop her to school and I play with her after school on my laptop. She is irritating sometimes.

                        Poem:
                  She is the best
             and never wants to rest,
                   she is sweet
            but not neat on a sheet,
            In times she can be fun
   but wouldn't eat a bun or run all around,
             she does get annoying,
                         but... 
         she is my sister that I love!

             

1 comment:

  1. Title should have capitals. Reread your work and check for formatting. 8/10

    ReplyDelete