Tuesday 8 March 2016

                           Tom Longboat Jr public                                              school

          Tom Longboat is the school I go to. It is named after a famous athlete that is a runner. In my school I joined lot's of clubs and teams. For example, I joined recycling, compost, CO-ED volleyball and I help in the office at lunch time on Mondays! I joined the girls basketball team too but that is over now. Also I was a score keeper for the boys basketball team

My school has lot's of activities and lot's more clubs for people to get along and represent themselves. I am going to graduate from this school in June. I am looking forward for getting the athletic award, valedictorian award and the academic award.

 The teachers in this school are very funny and nice. For example my teacher who is Mrs. Perrin, my volleyball coach who is Mr. Mark and Mr.Smith who is in the picture under with a blue shirt.There are lot's of more teachers that are funny, kind and sweet. I love my school and my teachers.  :)

1 comment: