Wednesday 20 April 2016

Canada's awesome WONDERLAND!!!!!!!



 Have you ever been to Canada's Wonderland? If you have or haven't I am telling you it is absolutely fun. I been there lots and lots of time. I go every summer. It is the best place there are rides, water parks and slides and a show at the end with the music and lights on.

CYCLONE
Some rides are extremely scary and some are very fun. My favorite rides are the hammer, cyclone, riptide, the log and the orbiter. There is three that I never sat on. One is called the bat. It is a roller coaster that goes front with a loop and then backwards really fast. I also didn't sit on the the two biggest roller coasters in wonderland which is called behemoth and leviathan. Otherwise all the rides in Canada's Wonderland are incredible. Search up the other rides to see how it looks if you never seen it before.

In Canada's Wonderland there is Pizza Pizza you could eat outside on the tables. There are lots
of other restaurants too. The pizza's are very yummy.

I hope you want to go to Wonderland too in the summer. It is very fun, but there is a lot of rush and you have to be patient while waiting to go on the ride. Try it out!!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment