Thursday 23 June 2016

kearney


On May 30th some grade 6 student went on a unforgettable trip called KEARNEY! It was full of adventures. We had fun pranking, playing, screaming, hiking, canoeing and swimming. On top is all the students that have went to this wonderful trip.

Lake front
When we went to the lake front we got very excited to canoe and swim. Up there it was a beautiful view. In one canoe there are 3 people. We had to canoe to a specific location. We started at different times. Me and my 2 friends had a race with our teacher and they won by 1 second. For that we push there boat and then he pushed ours and we got tipped over. That was actually my favorite part of the trip, tipping over.
Then after awhile everybody ate got extra clothes and a towel to swim.

Other things we did were play games like capture the flag and predators and prey. When playing capture the flag I sprained my ankle.(OUCH) So I wasn't able to play the other games like sword of the stone and predator and prey. One other thing we did was see creatures in the pond like frogs. Even though I tipped and sprained my ankle I had the most amazing time of my life.

We also pranked the boys in there cabin, now obviously the girls won cause they are smarter. We started around 11:55 and ended at 12:40. (my prediction)

This trip was the best day of my life and I will never forget. The only bad news is that there is a mouse and there are lots of flies and other bugs over there.
Girls cabin!




Canoeing







Predator and prey game















No comments:

Post a Comment